Spotted in Manila, 2014

Friday, March 9, 2012

Highs and lows... again.


Our morning was bittersweet since it was our final day on the Habitat site. We finished by nailing on the roof, filling in seems with cocking, and immediately went to the sidewalk in front of the house where we gave our performance for the neighborhood and the other volunteers. Here is the team in front of the house post-performance.
image
Today was also our final day of teaching at the Y. We had a quick run through with our kids and went straight to the filled auditorium. We did our stomp routine and it went great and the audience loved it! But when I went to say goodbye and good job to my students, they were no where to be found. I was incredibly disappointed that I couldn't have closure with the students who I felt like I had connected to all week. But I had a great time getting to know them!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment